Are you an avid Genshin Impact player? If so, you already know the importance of having the right gear to fully immerse yourself in the game’s stunning visuals and engaging gameplay.
A high-quality monitor is one piece of equipment that can make a huge difference. Not all monitors are created equal, and when it comes to gaming, you want one that can keep up with the action.
In this article, we’ll look at some of the best monitors for Genshin Impact and what features you should look for when choosing one. So grab your favorite beverage, and let’s dive in!
At a Glance:
5 Best Monitor for Kenshin Impact
1. ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QMBest Pick
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Panel Type||Fast IPS|
|Refresh Rate||280Hz (Overclocked)|
|Sync Technology||ELMB Sync with G-Sync Compatible|
|Adaptive Sync||Yes, VRR by default|
The ASUS TUF Gaming VG279QM monitor has an impressive 280Hz refresh rate (overclocked). It delivers ultra-smooth gameplay and immersive visuals, making it perfect for gamers looking for an edge in Genshin Impact. Its Fast IPS panel also offers great color accuracy and wide viewing angles.
One of the standout features of this monitor is the ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) Sync technology, which helps to eliminate ghosting and tearing for sharp and clear gaming visuals even at high frame rates.
The monitor is also certified as G-Sync Compatible, which ensures a seamless and tear-free gaming experience with VRR (variable refresh rate) enabled by default.
Moving on to the ROG Chakram Core gaming mouse, which is included with this monitor, it features a high-end optical sensor with a range of 100 to 16,000 dpi, making it one of the best in class that tracks movements up to 400 inches per second (IPS) with up to 40 g acceleration.
This mouse is also certified for NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer (RLA), which allows you to monitor your mouse’s performance in real time for optimal gaming performance.
- Impressive 280Hz refresh rate for smooth gameplay
- Great color accuracy and wide viewing angles
- ELMB Sync technology to eliminate ghosting and tearing
- G-Sync is Compatible with seamless and tear-free gaming
- Included ROG Chakram Core gaming mouse with the high-end optical sensor
- Certified for NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer (RLA)
- Full HD resolution may be better for some gamers who prefer higher resolutions.
- No built-in speakers
2. Acer Predator XB273K
|Screen size||27 inches|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 UHD 4K|
|Refresh rate||120Hz (Overclockable to 144Hz)|
|Response time||4ms GTG|
|Sync technology||NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible|
|Brightness||VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400|
|Color gamut||DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut with Quantum Dot Technology|
|Ports||2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0, and 4 x USB 3. 0|
The Acer Predator XB273K is a high-performance gaming monitor that offers an immersive gaming experience.
Its 27-inch screen size with a 3840 x 2160 UHD 4K resolution and an IPS panel provides crystal-clear and vivid visuals with wide viewing angles.
The monitor’s 120Hz refresh rate, which can be overclocked to 144Hz, ensures smooth and fluid gameplay, making it a perfect fit for Genshin Impact.
The monitor is G-SYNC compatible, which reduces screen tearing, stuttering, and input lag. Additionally, the monitor supports VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400, providing high brightness and contrast levels for a lifelike visual experience.
One of the most impressive features of this monitor is its DCI-P3 90% wide colour gamut, which optimises the colours with quantum dot technology and ensures no colour difference with Delta E<1.
It means that the monitor can reproduce colours that are incredibly accurate and true to life, enhancing the game’s visual appeal.
Moreover, the monitor has multiple connectivity options, including two DisplayPort 1.4 ports, two HDMI 2.0 ports, and four USB 3.0 ports. The package includes a DisplayPort and a USB cable to connect your monitor to your computer.
The Acer Predator XB273K has a sleek design with thin bezels, and its stand allows for height adjustment, swivel, tilt, and pivot, making it easy to find the perfect viewing angle. However, the monitor’s stand could be bulky, which might take up a lot of desk space.
- UHD 4K resolution with IPS panel provides crystal-clear and vivid visuals
- G-SYNC compatibility reduces screen tearing, stuttering, and input lag
- Wide color gamut optimises colors with quantum dot technology and reproduces accurate colors
- Multiple connectivity options
- Height-adjustable stand with swivel, tilt, and pivot options
- The stand is a bit bulky and takes up a lot of desk space
3. LG 27GL83A-BStaff Pick
|Screen Size||27 inches|
|Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Adaptive Sync||G-Sync and FreeSync|
The LG 27GL83A-B is an excellent gaming monitor that delivers a fast and smooth gaming experience. With its 1-millisecond response time, IPS panel, and high 144Hz refresh rate, this monitor will give you a competitive edge while playing Genshin Impact or other fast-paced games.
The 27-inch screen size and 2560 x 1440 resolution offer plenty of real estate for multitasking or immersing yourself in your favourite games.
The IPS panel provides wide viewing angles and reproduces colours with high fidelity, giving you vibrant and accurate colours.
It has a colour accuracy of sRGB 99%, a huge plus for those who want to experience games with accurate colours.
The monitor also has Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync Premium technology, eliminating screen tearing and stuttering in high-resolution, fast-paced games.
This feature helps deliver a fast and fluid gaming experience and is a great addition for Genshin Impact players who want the best visual experience.
The Dynamic Action Sync feature helps reduce input lag, making it easier for you to respond to on-screen actions quickly.
The Black Stabilizer brightens dark scenes, allowing you to spot enemies lurking in the dark. The Crosshair feature also enhances your firefight accuracy, giving you a competitive edge in gameplay.
One downside to this monitor is its relatively low resolution of 2560 x 1440, which is less sharp than other gaming monitors.
However, this resolution is still more than enough for most gamers and delivers great visuals. The monitor also lacks built-in speakers, so you must use external speakers or headphones for audio.
- Fast 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time
- Nvidia G-Sync and AMD FreeSync Premium technology
- Wide viewing angles and accurate colours
- Dynamic Action Sync and Black Stabilizer features
- Crosshair feature for enhanced accuracy
- Relatively low resolution compared to some other gaming monitors
- No built-in speakers
4. AOC CQ32G1
|Screen size||32″ class (31.5″ viewable)|
|Response time||1ms (MPRT)|
|Refresh rate||144Hz with AMD FreeSync|
|Connectivity||DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, audio line-out|
Now, let’s dive into the detailed review of the AOC CQ32G1. As a gamer, I’m always looking for a monitor that can deliver a great gaming experience, and the AOC CQ32G1 certainly caught my attention with its impressive specs.
The first thing that struck me about this monitor is its large size – at 32 inches- it offers plenty of screen real estate for gaming and other tasks. The 1800R curve also helps to create an immersive experience that draws you into the action.
In terms of image quality, the AOC CQ32G1 is good. The 2560×1440 resolution provides crisp and clear visuals, while the 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate ensure smooth and fluid motion.
The AMD FreeSync technology also helps to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering, which is especially important for fast-paced games like Genshin Impact.
I was impressed by the design of the AOC CQ32G1. The 3-sided frameless design and ultra-narrow borders make it ideal for a multi-monitor setup. At the same time, the VESA compatibility means you can mount it on the wall.
One thing to note is that the AOC CQ32G1 does not come with built-in speakers, so you’ll need to use external speakers or headphones for audio. However, the monitor does have an audio line-out port for convenience.
Regarding health and safety features, the AOC CQ32G1 includes a low Blue mode and flicker-free technology to reduce eye strain during long gaming sessions.
Overall, I found the AOC CQ32G1 to be an excellent monitor for gaming, with impressive performance and a sleek design.
- Large 32-inch curved display for an immersive gaming experience
- Fast 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate for smooth motion
- AMD FreeSync technology helps eliminate screen tearing and stuttering
- The 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for multi-monitor setups
- VESA compatibility for easy wall mounting
- Low Blue mode and flicker-free technology for reduced eye strain
- No built-in speakers
5. ViewSonic XG2405Budget Pick
|Resolution||Full HD 1080p|
|Response Time||1ms (MPRT)|
|Adaptive Sync||AMD FreeSync Premium|
The ViewSonic XG2405 is an esports monitor that delivers impressive performance with its full HD 1080p resolution, 1ms (MPRT) response time, and 144Hz refresh rate. This makes it an excellent choice for gamers who want to have the edge in their matches.
The monitor features an IPS panel that ensures stunning views at any angle. This is great news for gamers who play with friends or family members who may not be directly in front of the monitor. You can enjoy the same picture quality and vivid colours from any position.
The XG2405 is also equipped with AMD FreeSync Premium technology, which enables fluid and tear-free gameplay.
This is especially helpful for fast-paced games like Genshin Impact, where you want the smoothest gaming experience possible.
One of the best features of this monitor is its all-day comfort. The fully adjustable ergonomic stand delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions.
You can adjust the monitor’s height, tilt, and swivel to fit your needs, ensuring you won’t feel discomfort during long gaming sessions.
The XG2405 also supports laptops, PCs, Macs, PlayStation, and Xbox with its HDMI and DisplayPort inputs, making it a flexible monitor that you can use with various devices.
- Fast response time and high refresh rate
- AMD FreeSync Premium for tear-free gameplay
- IPS panel ensures stunning views at any angle
- Fully adjustable ergonomic stand for all-day comfort
- Flexible connectivity options
- Full HD 1080p resolution may be better for gamers who want higher-resolution displays.
Buying Guide: How to Choose
If you’re a gamer, you know that the right monitor can make all the difference in your gaming experience. When playing a game like Genshin Impact, you want a monitor that can keep up with the game’s high-quality graphics and fast-paced action.
But with so many options on the market, how do you choose the best monitor for Genshin Impact? In this buying guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to consider when selecting a monitor for gaming and recommend a few options from our list above.
- Resolution: The first thing you’ll want to consider when selecting a monitor is its resolution. A higher resolution means more pixels, which results in a clearer and more detailed image. For Genshin Impact, we recommend a monitor with at least a 2560×1440 resolution, also known as 2K. If you have a high-end graphics card and want to push the limits, a 4K monitor with a resolution of 3840×2160 can provide even sharper visuals.
- Refresh Rate: The refresh rate is the number of times a monitor updates its image per second. A higher refresh rate means smoother gameplay, especially in fast-paced games like Genshin Impact. We recommend a monitor with at least a 144Hz refresh rate.
- Response Time: The response time is how quickly a monitor can change the color of a pixel. A lower response time means less motion blur and ghosting, which is important in action-packed games. We recommend a monitor with a response time of 1 ms.
- Panel Type: There are three main types of monitor panels: IPS, TN, and VA. IPS panels offer the best color accuracy and viewing angles but respond slower. TN panels have faster response times but poorer color accuracy and viewing angles. VA panels offer the best contrast ratio but can suffer from ghosting. For Genshin Impact, we recommend an IPS panel for its color accuracy.
- Sync Technology: Sync technology can help reduce screen tearing and stuttering. NVIDIA’s G-Sync and AMD’s FreeSync are the two main types of sync technology. If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, use a G-Sync-compatible monitor. For AMD graphics cards, go for a FreeSync-compatible monitor.
- Size and Ergonomics: Finally, consider the size and ergonomics of the monitor. A larger monitor can provide a more immersive experience, but ensure it fits on your desk. Look for a monitor with adjustable height and tilt to find the most comfortable viewing angle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a 60Hz monitor for playing Genshin Impact?
Yes, you can play Genshin Impact on a 60Hz monitor, but you may experience some visual stutter and lag in fast-paced scenes. For a smoother gaming experience, we recommend a monitor with a higher refresh rate, such as 144Hz or 240Hz.
What is the best resolution for playing Genshin Impact?
Genshin Impact looks great in higher resolutions, such as 1440p and 4K. However, the higher the resolution, the more demanding it is on your hardware. So, if your computer can handle it, we recommend a 1440p or 4K resolution monitor.
Does Genshin Impact support G-Sync or FreeSync?
Yes, Genshin Impact supports both G-Sync and FreeSync technologies. So, if you have an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card, you can benefit from these technologies to eliminate screen tearing and minimize stuttering.
What is the best panel type for gaming in Genshin Impact?
The best panel type for gaming in Genshin Impact depends on your preference and budget. IPS panels offer excellent color accuracy and wide viewing angles, while VA panels have better contrast ratios and deeper blacks. TN panels have the fastest response times but generally have poorer color accuracy and viewing angles.
What is the ideal screen size for playing Genshin Impact?
The ideal screen size for playing Genshin Impact depends on your preference and budget. However, we recommend a monitor with a screen size between 24 and 32 inches. A larger screen provides a more immersive gaming experience, while a smaller screen offers better pixel density and sharper details.
In conclusion, a good monitor is essential to a great gaming experience, especially for games like Genshin Impact that require high visual fidelity and responsiveness.
There are several factors to consider when choosing a monitor, including resolution, refresh rate, response time, panel type, and connectivity options. By carefully evaluating these factors and selecting a monitor that meets your needs and budget, you can enjoy Genshin Impact and other games to their fullest potential.
Whether you’re a competitive esports player or a casual gamer, investing in a high-quality monitor is a worthwhile decision that can enhance your gaming experience and bring your favorite games to life.