If you’re a Rainbow Six Siege player, you know that having the right gear can make all the difference in your gaming experience.
And when it comes to gear, the monitor you choose can greatly impact your performance. That’s why today we will talk about the best monitor for Rainbow Six Siege so that you can get the most out of your gameplay.
Whether you’re looking for a high refresh rate, low input lag, or stunning visuals, we’ve covered you with all the top picks and expert advice to help you make the right choice. So, let’s dive into the world of monitors and find the perfect one for your Rainbow Six Siege adventures!
At a Glance:
best monitor for rainbow six siege
1. ASUS VG279QBest Pick
|Display Size||27 inches|
|Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Response Time||1ms MPRT|
|Adaptive Sync||FreeSync/Adaptive Sync with AMD Radeon GPU Support|
As a gamer, I always seek the best gear to enhance my gaming experience. When I heard about the ASUS VG279Q and its reputation as one of the best monitors for Rainbow Six Siege, I had to try it out. And I was not disappointed.
First and foremost, the 27-inch Full HD IPS display is stunning. The colors are vibrant and crisp, making the graphics of Rainbow Six Siege look even more lifelike.
And with a refresh rate of 144Hz and a response time of just 1ms MPRT, the ASUS VG279Q delivers smooth and seamless gameplay that’s perfect for fast-paced games like Rainbow Six Siege.
Another great feature of the ASUS VG279Q is the exclusive GameVisual and GamePlus functions. These functions allow you to enhance color performance and control to create a customized gaming experience tailored to your preferences.
Additionally, the monitor comes equipped with Shadow Boost technology, which enhances image details in dark areas without over-exposing bright areas.
As someone who spends long hours gaming, I appreciate the ASUS Eye Care technology built into this monitor. It helps minimize eye fatigue, so I can game longer without experiencing eye strain or discomfort.
And with the ergonomic stand that allows for full height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustments, I can position the monitor exactly where I need it for maximum comfort.
There are some downsides to the ASUS VG279Q. It has a Full HD rather than a higher resolution like 1440p or 4K.
The image quality could be sharper on a higher-resolution monitor. Some users have reported that the monitor’s built-in speakers could be more powerful.
Overall, the ASUS VG279Q is an excellent choice for anyone looking for the best monitor for Rainbow Six Siege. Its stunning display, fast refresh rate, and exclusive gaming features make it a top-performing monitor that will take your gaming to the next level.
- The high refresh rate of 144Hz and low response time of 1ms MPRT
- Exclusive GameVisual and GamePlus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Shadow Boost technology enhances image details in dark areas without over-exposing bright areas
- ASUS Eye Care technology helps to minimize eye fatigue during long gaming sessions
- The ergonomic stand allows for full height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustments
- FreeSync/Adaptive Sync technology for a tear-free gaming experience with AMD Radeon GPU support
- Full HD resolution may not be as sharp as higher resolution monitors
- Built-in speakers are not very powerful
2. BenQ Zowie XL2540
|Display Size||24.5 inches|
|Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Refresh Rate||240Hz (Compatible with 120Hz for PS5 and Xbox Series X)|
As a gamer, I always seek the best gear to give me an edge in competitive games like Rainbow Six Siege. When I heard about the BenQ Zowie XL2540 and its reputation for lightning-fast performance, I knew I had to try it out.
The 240Hz high refresh rate of the BenQ Zowie XL2540 is the standout feature of this monitor. It provides a buttery smooth gaming experience perfect for fast-paced games like Rainbow Six Siege.
Additionally, the 1ms response time ensures virtually no input is essential for competitive gaming.
Another great feature of the BenQ Zowie XL2540 is the redesigned base, which takes up less space on your desk.
This allows you to have more room for in-game movements and other peripherals. The monitor also offers increased height adjustment and a free tilt design to customize it to your preferences.
One of the things I love about this monitor is the XL Setting to Share feature. This allows you to easily share your customized settings with other gamers, so you can help each other optimize your gaming experience.
Additionally, the customizable quick-access menu is a great feature allowing you to access your favorite settings easily.
The BenQ Zowie XL2540 also features Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology, which enhances visual clarity and allows you to customize your color settings.
This is particularly useful in games like Rainbow Six Siege, where distinguishing between shades of colors can make all the difference.
There are some downsides to the BenQ Zowie XL2540, however. The biggest one is that it’s a TN panel, meaning the colors and viewing angles could be better on an IPS panel.
Additionally, the monitor does not have Adaptive Sync technology, which can lead to screen tearing if your graphics card cannot keep up with the high refresh rate.
Overall, the BenQ Zowie XL2540 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for the best monitor for Rainbow Six Siege.
Its lightning-fast performance, customizable features, and sleek design make it a top-performing monitor that will give you an edge in competitive gaming.
- Lightning-fast 240Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time
- The redesigned base takes up less space on your desk
- XL Setting to Share and customizable quick access menu
- Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology enhance visual clarity and customized color settings
- Increased height adjustment and free tilt design for more flexibility
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
- TN panel means colors and viewing angles are not as good as an IPS panel
- No Adaptive-Sync technology
3. Acer Predator XB271HUStaff Pick
|Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Inputs||1 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI 1.4|
The Acer Predator XB271HU is a premium gaming monitor that delivers a stunning visual experience, making it an excellent choice for gamers who want the best.
The 27-inch display boasts a resolution of 2560 x 1440 and a refresh rate of 144Hz, which provides an incredibly smooth and immersive gaming experience. The IPS panel ensures accurate color reproduction, also ideal for color-critical work.
One of the best features of the Acer Predator XB271HU is its G-Sync technology, which eliminates screen tearing and stuttering, ensuring your gameplay is smooth and uninterrupted.
The monitor also features a low input lag of 4ms, making it one of the most responsive gaming monitors on the market.
The monitor’s sleek and stylish design, with a thin bezel, makes it perfect for multi-monitor setups. The monitor is also highly adjustable, with tilt, swivel, and height adjustments, allowing you to find the perfect viewing angle for your needs.
One downside to the Acer Predator XB271HU is its relatively high price tag, which may be a barrier for some gamers looking for a more budget-friendly option.
Additionally, the monitor’s maximum brightness is lower than some other gaming monitors on the market, which could be an issue if you prefer a brighter display.
- Stunning visual experience
- G-Sync technology eliminates screen tearing and stuttering
- The low input lag of 4ms for responsive gaming
- Sleek and stylish design with a thin bezel
- Highly adjustable for optimal viewing angles
- IPS panel for accurate color reproduction
- Relatively high price tag
- Maximum brightness is lower than some other gaming monitors
4. AOC G2590FX
|Screen Size||25 inches (24.5 inches viewable)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 Full HD|
|Adaptive Sync||NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible + Adaptive-Sync|
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly gaming monitor with impressive performance, the AOC G2590FX is worth considering.
The 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time make for incredibly smooth gameplay, and the monitor’s compatibility with both NVIDIA G-SYNC and Adaptive-Sync ensures a tear-free and stutter-free experience. The 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio also ensures that colors are vibrant.
The AOC G2590FX’s TN panel has a few drawbacks, including poor viewing angles and subpar color accuracy. Still, these are minor concerns for competitive gamers who prioritize speed over visual quality.
The monitor also features AOC Shadow Control technology, which helps to improve visibility in darker scenes without washing out the rest of the screen.
Another nice feature is AOC Dial Point, which provides an optional crosshair overlay to help improve aim in FPS games like Rainbow Six Siege.
And for those who game for extended periods, the monitor’s Low Blue Mode and Flicker-Free technology help to reduce eye strain and fatigue.
One downside of the AOC G2590FX is the need for ergonomic adjustments; the monitor only tilts and needs to be height adjustable. It also only features one DisplayPort and two HDMI 1.4 ports, which may be limiting for some users.
- Rapid 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate for smooth gameplay
- Compatible with both NVIDIA G-SYNC and Adaptive-Sync for a tear-free and stutter-free experience
- AOC Shadow Control technology helps to improve visibility in darker scenes
- AOC Dial Point provides an optional crosshair overlay to help improve aim in FPS games
- Low Blue Mode and Flicker-Free technology help to reduce eye strain and fatigue
- A budget-friendly option for gamers on a budget
- TN panel with poor viewing angles and subpar color accuracy
- Limited ergonomic adjustments (only tilts)
- Only one DisplayPort and two HDMI 1.4 ports
5. ViewSonic XG2405Budget Pick
|Display Size||24 inches|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Response Time||1ms (MPRT)|
|Adaptive Sync||AMD FreeSync Premium|
One of the key features of the XG2405 is its 144Hz refresh rate and 1 ms (MPRT) response time. These specs ensure that your gameplay is smooth and you won’t experience any lag or stuttering.
The IPS panel provides excellent viewing angles, so you’ll have no trouble seeing the screen from any position.
The monitor also supports AMD FreeSync Premium technology, which helps eliminate screen tearing and stuttering. This means you can focus on your gameplay without any distractions.
Additionally, the XG2405 comes with a fully adjustable ergonomic stand, allowing you to adjust the height, tilt, and swivel to find the perfect position for your comfort.
The XG2405 has a sleek design, with thin bezels that give it a modern and clean look. It’s also very easy to set up, with both HDMI and DisplayPort inputs compatible with various devices.
- 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms (MPRT) response time for smooth gameplay
- AMD FreeSync Premium technology eliminates screen tearing and stuttering
- IPS panel provides excellent viewing angles
- Fully adjustable ergonomic stand for all-day comfort
- Thin bezels and sleek design
- Easy to set up with multiple input options
- Only Full HD resolution
- No built-in speakers
6. MSI Optix MAG274R
|Screen Size||27 inches|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
The IPS panel of the Optix MAG274R delivers vivid and accurate colors with a wide viewing angle. The 144Hz refresh rate ensures your games look smooth and fluid, while the 1ms response time eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates.
The monitor is also equipped with FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering when paired with compatible graphics cards.
One of the standout features of the Optix MAG274R is the Gaming OSD app, which allows you to create the perfect viewing settings for your games.
You can easily adjust the color temperature, contrast, and other settings to suit your preferences. The app also lets you save multiple profiles, so you can quickly switch between settings depending on your game.
The Optix MAG274R is also HDR-ready, which means it can deliver stunning visuals through contrast and shadow adjustment. This feature is particularly useful in games where visual clarity is important, such as Rainbow Six Siege.
One downside to the Optix MAG274R is its resolution of 1920 x 1080, which some gamers may find limiting. However, this is compensated by the monitor having a larger 27-inch screen size compared to other monitors in its class.
The MSI Optix MAG274R is an excellent gaming monitor with smooth and responsive gameplay. Its IPS panel, 144Hz refresh rate, and 1ms response time all contribute to a great gaming experience.
The Gaming OSD app and HDR compatibility are also nice touches that enhance the monitor’s overall functionality.
- Smooth and responsive gameplay with 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time
- IPS panel delivers vivid and accurate colors with wide viewing angles
- Gaming OSD app allows for customization of viewing settings
- HDR-ready for stunning visuals in compatible games
- The limited resolution of 1920 x 1080 may not be ideal for some gamers
Buying Guide: How to Choose
Rainbow Six Siege is a tactical first-person shooter game that demands high-speed and accurate response time. You need a gaming monitor matching your skill level to play this game at its full potential.
A good gaming monitor enhances your gameplay experience by offering smooth graphics, low input lag, and high refresh rates.
With so many options available in the market, choosing the best monitor for Rainbow Six Siege can be a daunting task. But don’t worry; as an expert, I am here to guide you through the process.
- Resolution: The monitor’s resolution is one of the most important things to consider. A higher-resolution monitor will provide more details, making it easier to spot enemies from afar. I recommend a monitor with at least a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Refresh rate: A high refresh rate is crucial for playing Rainbow Six Siege, ensuring a smoother gameplay experience. I recommend a monitor with a minimum refresh rate of 144Hz.
- Response time: Response time refers to when a pixel switches from one color to another. A lower response time ensures minimal motion blur, making it easier to spot enemies while moving. I recommend a monitor with a response time of 1 ms.
- Panel type: There are three types of panels available in the market – TN, IPS, and VA. TN panels offer the fastest response times. IPS panels are known for their color accuracy and wider viewing angles, making them ideal for gamers who prioritize visual quality. VA panels have the best contrast ratio, making them ideal for darkroom gaming. Choose an IPS panel for a better overall gaming experience.
- Adaptive Sync technology: Adaptive Sync technology, such as AMD FreeSync or NVIDIA G-Sync, synchronizes the monitor’s refresh rate with your graphics card, eliminating screen tearing and stuttering. I recommend choosing a monitor with Adaptive Sync technology.
- Price: Gaming monitors come in different price ranges, and choosing a monitor that fits your budget is essential. You don’t have to spend a fortune to get a good gaming monitor. There are plenty of options available that offer excellent value for money.
Based on the above criteria, I recommend the AOC G2590FX and the MSI Optix MAG274R as the best monitors for Rainbow Six Siege.
The AOC G2590FX offers a fast response time of 1 ms, a 144Hz refresh rate, and AMD FreeSync technology.
The MSI Optix MAG274R has an IPS panel, a 144Hz refresh rate, and HDR readiness, making it an excellent choice for those who prioritize visual quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What minimum refresh rate is required for a monitor to play Rainbow Six Siege?
A: The minimum refresh rate required for a monitor to play Rainbow Six Siege is 60Hz, but a higher refresh rate like 144Hz or 240Hz is recommended for a smoother gaming experience.
Q: What panel type is best suited for playing Rainbow Six Siege?
A: The best panel type for playing Rainbow Six Siege is the TN panel, as it offers the fastest response time, but IPS and VA panels are also suitable, depending on your preference.
Q: Do I need a G-Sync or FreeSync compatible monitor to play Rainbow Six Siege?
A: No, G-Sync or FreeSync compatible monitors are not required to play Rainbow Six Siege, but they can provide a smoother and tear-free gaming experience.
Q: What screen size is best for playing Rainbow Six Siege?
A: The best screen size for playing Rainbow Six Siege depends on personal preference and the distance between you and the monitor. A 24-27 inch monitor is generally preferred for competitive gaming.
Q: What is the recommended resolution for playing Rainbow Six Siege?
A: The recommended resolution for playing Rainbow Six Siege is 1920×1080 (Full HD) or 2560×1440 (Quad HD), as these resolutions offer a good balance between visual clarity and performance. However, a higher resolution, like 4K, may require a more powerful graphics card to achieve smooth gameplay.
In conclusion, having the right monitor can make a huge difference when playing Rainbow Six Siege. A good monitor can provide you with crisp and clear visuals, faster response times, and a smoother gameplay experience.