Are you in the market for the best monitor to pair with your RTX 2080 Ti? Well, you’ve come to the right place! As we all know, the RTX 2080 Ti is one of the most powerful graphics cards on the market, capable of delivering incredible gaming performance and rendering beautiful visuals.
However, to fully unleash its potential, you need a monitor that can keep up with its capabilities. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the best monitors that will complement your RTX 2080 Ti and take your gaming experience to the next level.
So, sit back, relax, and get ready to learn about the perfect monitors for your RTX 2080 Ti setup.
At a Glance:
4 Best monitor for rtx 2080 ti
1. ASUS ROG Swift PG279QZBest Pick
|Screen size||27 inches|
|Refresh rate||165 Hz|
|Adaptive sync technology||NVIDIA G-SYNC|
|Dimensions (with stand)||619.77 x 552.53 x 237.9 mm|
Now, let’s move on to the detailed review and features of the monitor.
As someone who recently upgraded to the ASUS ROG Swift PG279QZ, I can confidently say that it is one of the best monitors out there for high-end gaming.
The 27-inch screen size is perfect for gaming and work, and the WQHD (1440P) resolution is just the right balance between image quality and performance.
With a 165 Hz refresh rate, the monitor is incredibly smooth and responsive, making it ideal for fast-paced games.
One of the standout features of this monitor is its vivid IPS panel, which provides immersive and lifelike colors, making games, movies, and design work look absolutely stunning.
The monitor also supports wide viewing angles, so you can enjoy the same level of visual quality from any position in the room.
Another great feature is the NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, which eliminates stutter and screen tearing for smooth gameplay. This technology synchronizes the monitor’s refresh rate with the GPU, providing a tear-free and stutter-free gaming experience.
The ASUS ROG Swift PG279QZ is also designed for marathon gaming sessions, thanks to the ASUS Eye Care technology that minimizes eye fatigue.
The ergonomic stand allows for full height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustments, making it easy to find the most comfortable viewing angle for your setup.
Finally, the monitor comes with exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions that enhance color performance and control, giving you an even more immersive gaming experience.
As for the pros and cons, here are some of the things I’ve noticed:
- Vivid IPS panel with wide viewing angles
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology for tear-free and stutter-free gameplay
- Ergonomic stand with full height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustments
- ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue
- Exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Relatively expensive compared to other monitors in its class
- May require a powerful GPU to take full advantage of its features
2. Acer Predator X27
|Display Size||27 inches|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 (UHD)|
|Refresh Rate||120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz)|
|Response Time||4ms (GTG) at 4K Resolution|
|HDR Support||VESA Certified DisplayHDR 1000|
Now, let’s dive into the detailed review of the Acer Predator X27. This monitor is an excellent choice for gamers who want to pair it with their RTX 2080 Ti. The 27-inch display is perfect for gaming and provides excellent visuals with its UHD resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels.
The panel used in the Acer Predator X27 is IPS, which means you get accurate colors and excellent viewing angles. The response time is 4ms, which is decent for an IPS panel, and the monitor can overclock up to 144Hz, making it perfect for fast-paced games. The G-SYNC Ultimate technology eliminates screen tearing and provides an incredibly smooth gaming experience.
One of the most significant features of the Acer Predator X27 is its HDR support. It is VESA Certified DisplayHDR 1000, which means you get high brightness and contrast, making it perfect for gaming in dark environments. The monitor has a 99% Adobe RGB color gamut and DCI-P3 color space, providing accurate and vibrant colors. The 10-bit color depth with Quantum Dot Technology ensures that the monitor can display over a billion colors without any color difference.
The Acer Predator X27 has a 384-zone dynamically controlled direct backlight, which means it can display HDR content with incredible accuracy. The monitor comes with one Display Port v1.4, one HDMI v2.0, and four USB 3.0 ports, making it easy to connect to your PC and other devices. The HDMI, Display Port, and USB cables are included in the box, so you don’t have to worry about purchasing them separately.
- Excellent visual quality with UHD resolution and IPS panel
- High refresh rate with G-SYNC Ultimate technology for tear-free gaming
- HDR support with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 1000
- Accurate colors with 99% Adobe RGB color gamut and DCI-P3 color space
- 10-bit color depth with Quantum Dot Technology
- Comes with one Display Port v1.4, one HDMI v2.0, and four USB 3.0 ports
- Expensive compared to other monitors in its class
- The 27-inch display may not be suitable for some users who prefer larger screens
3. Alienware AW3418DWStaff Pick
|Viewing Angle||178º (H) / 178º (V)|
|Brightness||350 cd/m² (typical)|
|Screen Coating||Antiglare with 3H hardness|
As a personal experience, the Alienware AW3418DW is one of the best monitors I’ve ever used for my RTX 2080 Ti. It offers a combination of immersive features that made my gaming experience breathtaking.
With its 1900R curved, wide 21:9 display, I maximized my field of view and got an even, consistent viewing experience. The image was sharp and detailed, which added to the immersive experience, thanks to its WQHD (3440×1440) resolution.
One of the most important features of this monitor for gamers is its 120Hz refresh rate, which allows for buttery smooth gameplay and realism.
It also has NVIDIA G-SYNC technology, which synchronizes the GPU and monitor to display full frames only when the monitor is capable of displaying them.
This minimizes graphic distortions such as tearing and artifacts from forming on the screen, enhancing the overall gameplay experience.
The 120Hz refresh rate also enables gamers to see faster and react to quick events sooner, giving them an advantage over their competitors.
Additionally, the viewing angles of the monitor are impressive, with a 178º (H) / 178º (V) viewing angle, making it perfect for multiplayer games or watching movies with friends and family.
The AW3418DW’s antiglare screen coating with 3H hardness provided a comfortable viewing experience and protected the screen from scratches. The monitor’s design is sleek and aesthetically pleasing, making it a great addition to my gaming setup.
Overall, the Alienware AW3418DW is an excellent monitor for RTX 2080 Ti users who want to experience immersive and breathtaking views.
Its high refresh rate, impressive resolution, and G-SYNC technology make it ideal for gamers who want to take their gaming experience to the next level.
- 1900R curved, wide 21:9 display
- High resolution for sharp and detailed images
- 120Hz refresh rate for buttery smooth gameplay
- NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to minimize graphic distortions
- Impressive viewing angles for multiplayer games or watching movies
- Sleek and aesthetically pleasing design
- Pricey compared to other monitors with similar features
- Limited connectivity options
4. LG 27UK650-W
|Screen size||27 inches|
|Resolution||4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
|Refresh rate||60 Hz|
|Adaptive sync technology||AMD FreeSync|
|Dimensions (with stand)||24.1 x 22.3 x 9.1 inches|
Now, let me share my personal experience and detailed review of the LG 27UK650-W.
I recently upgraded my gaming setup with the LG 27UK650-W, and I must say, it’s a great monitor for RTX 2080 Ti. The 27-inch screen size is perfect for gaming and work, and the 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution makes everything look incredibly sharp and detailed.
The IPS panel provides stunning colors and wide viewing angles, which is great for watching movies or collaborating with colleagues.
The monitor also has AMD FreeSync technology, which syncs the monitor’s refresh rate with the GPU, resulting in a smoother gaming experience without screen tearing or stuttering.
Another great feature of this monitor is its sleek design. The slim bezels give it a modern and clean look, and the stand is sturdy and adjustable, allowing for a comfortable viewing angle.
I also appreciate the fact that this monitor has a low input lag, which is crucial for competitive gaming. The response time is fast, and there is minimal motion blur, making it a great choice for gamers who want the best performance.
As for the cons, the 60 Hz refresh rate may not be ideal for some gamers who prefer higher refresh rates. Additionally, the monitor is not equipped with HDR technology, which may be a dealbreaker for some users.
- Stunning 4K UHD resolution with IPS panel
- AMD FreeSync technology for smoother gameplay
- Sleek and modern design with adjustable stand
- Low input lag and fast response time for competitive gaming
- 60 Hz refresh rate may not be ideal for some gamers
- No HDR technology
Buying Guide: How to choose Monitor for RTX 2080 ti
Are you a gaming enthusiast looking for the best monitor to complement your RTX 2080 Ti graphics card? With so many options available, choosing the right monitor can be overwhelming. As an expert, I’m here to guide you through the buying process and help you make an informed decision.
When looking for the best monitor for your RTX 2080 Ti, there are several factors to consider. Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- Resolution: The resolution of your monitor is an important factor to consider. With the RTX 2080 Ti’s powerful graphics capabilities, you want to make sure your monitor can display your games at the highest quality possible. Look for monitors with resolutions of at least 1440p or 4K.
- Refresh rate: A high refresh rate is essential for a smooth gaming experience. A monitor with a refresh rate of 120Hz or higher is recommended, as this will ensure that you can play games without any lag or stuttering.
- Response time: A monitor with a fast response time is essential for gaming. Look for monitors with a response time of 5ms or lower, as this will reduce motion blur and ensure that your games are responsive.
- Panel type: The type of panel used in your monitor will affect the color accuracy and viewing angles. IPS panels provide the best color accuracy and viewing angles, but they are generally more expensive than other types of panels.
- G-Sync/FreeSync: G-Sync and FreeSync are technologies that synchronize your monitor’s refresh rate with your graphics card’s output, reducing screen tearing and providing a smoother gaming experience. Look for monitors that support either of these technologies.
- HDR support: High Dynamic Range (HDR) is a feature that enhances the color and brightness of images, providing a more realistic and immersive gaming experience. Look for monitors with HDR support to take full advantage of your RTX 2080 Ti’s capabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recommended resolution for an RTX 2080 Ti monitor?
The recommended resolution for an RTX 2080 Ti monitor is WQHD (2560×1440) or 4K (3840×2160) to fully utilize the GPU’s capabilities.
Can an RTX 2080 Ti handle a 144Hz refresh rate monitor?
Yes, an RTX 2080 Ti can handle a 144Hz refresh rate monitor, but it depends on the game and the settings being used. Some games may not reach that high of a refresh rate at max settings.
Do all RTX 2080 Ti monitors support G-SYNC technology?
No, not all RTX 2080 Ti monitors support G-SYNC technology. Some monitors may have AMD FreeSync instead, which is not compatible with NVIDIA GPUs.
What is the ideal size for an RTX 2080 Ti monitor?
The ideal size for an RTX 2080 Ti monitor depends on personal preference and the amount of desk space available. However, a 27-inch monitor is a popular choice for gamers.
Does the Alienware AW3418DW support HDR?
Yes, the Alienware AW3418DW supports HDR10, which enhances the contrast and color accuracy of the display for a more realistic gaming experience.
In conclusion, when choosing the best monitor for your RTX 2080 Ti, it’s important to consider factors such as resolution, refresh rate, response time, panel type, G-Sync/FreeSync, and HDR support.
By keeping these factors in mind and considering our top picks, you can ensure that you make the right choice for an immersive gaming experience.